A few weeks ago Rexburg started getting a pretty good snow fall. We didn't know if Brennon's snow suit still fit him or not because it is a 6 months suit, but when we tried it on surprisingly it fit! We hadn't had the chance to go out and buy him any snow boots or gloves, so we were a little hesitant to let him go out and play in the snow.
I haven't bought shoes for Brennon in a while, so we didn't really have anything I was overly comfortable letting him go out in the snow in. He has such chubby feet that it is darn near impossible to find shoes that fit him so I knew there was no way I could squeeze him into an older pair of shoes. We just put what we had on him and hoped it would allow him to play for a couple of minutes.
This is Brennon with his new soon to be Uncle. Hannah and Casey got engaged the day before Thanksgiving in California! Wahoo!
Brennon was excited to see the snow, until he touched it and then realized he didn't like the cold feeling.
Adam tied a rope to our sled and thought Brennon would like being pulled on the snow...
but...alas...he did not!
Then Brennon got too cold and we brought him inside to take a bath.
Thanksgiving was spent at Adam's parent's new house in Twin Falls. They still have a bit of unpacking to do, but the house looks great! It was a lot of fun spending several days with them, I was sad to leave!
Thanksgiving evening Adam's mom decided that since many of us weren't going to be there for Christmas that she wanted to have everyone open their Christmas presents.
Brennon LOVES cars, it doesn't matter what kind of car, he just loves them! He was in heaven with this big truck that not only made sounds, but you can lift up the back of it and ride on it. PERFECT!
I think Adam got distracted with helping someone else with their gift that he stopped taking pictures, so I don't have very many :) I wish I would have thought to continue...oh well.
We had a lot of fun in Twin and can't wait to go back and visit again!
Congratulations Hannah and Casey!

November 30, 2010
Snow, Thanksgiving and Engaged!
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like you had some serious fun!
Glad you got back safe and sound....in time to get ready for the end of the semester.
cute cute cute!!!! Yay for Hannah... so exciting!!! We miss you guys!!!
cute cute cute!!!! Yay for Hannah... so exciting!!! We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment