December 11, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Several weeks ago I mentioned that we went to get our family pictures taken when it was snowing, wet and pretty much past the point of "dang I'm cold". We had no choice but to leave Brennon's coat on because...well...let's be honest someone would call Social Services on me if we didn't, I'm pretty sure of it! Luckily, I am somewhat of a good mom and decided it was better for him to wear a coat than for you to see his dang cute sweater we bought for him. Oh well...I'm over it.

Once we got out of the car to walk to the location, I was pretty sure we wouldn't even last the full 30 minutes that we were paying for. After 10 minutes I told the photographer that I felt we got some pretty good shots and that was a wrap. He laughed and told me it had only been 10 minutes and convinced me to try to get a few more. We were numb from head to toe after 15 minutes of picture taking. I made the dumb mistake to not wear socks with my flats, so my feet were wet and cold. Adam rolled up his pant legs to keep them from getting wet and forgot they were up so you can see his geeky rolled up pants in a few pictures. Oh well, I'm pretty much over that too...almost.

I have to say, I am happy with the pictures that were taken in that amount of time. Remind me next year not to wait to get Christmas pictures when it is freezing temperatures!

Merry Christmas!!



5 comments:

Brookie said...

THE PICTURES TURNED OUT GREAT:) YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!

Kayleen said...

the pics look great! You have such a beautiful family!!!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

The pictures are so darling!!!!!
I think they are the perfect Christmas card!
You are the cutest family EVER.

Loleen said...

Those turned out super cute and you can still kind of see Brennon's super cute sweater, I really like the sweater. You have some really good pictures. I love Brennons eyes, he is just really adorable.

Jessica said...

Adorable photos! You guys look like your doing great! Merry Christmas!