We had family pictures scheduled today, I was so excited to get pictures taken this year so we can actually send out some Christmas cards. Then I woke up to this!
Ok, maybe it wasn't that bad, but it sure put a damper in our family pictures taking day. We hoped that maybe the snow would let up a little bit so we could squeeze in atleast 30 minutes of pictures taking.
We decided to take it easy this morning. While Adam fed Brennon some Oatmeal and pears, I fixed French Toast with fresh Cinnamon Bread. YUM!
Brennon was loving his breakfast while watching the snow fall. Adam decided that he wanted to be brave and run out in his bare feet with Brennon so he asked me to take a picture. Silly boys!
It wasn't exactly that kind of fluffy snow that you dream about making countless snow angels in, but in my book it is all the same, cold and wet! On the bright side, we are pretty excited to take Brennon sledding this year though!
November 20, 2010
It begins...
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I drove home from Utah in this mess. Yuk.
Post a Comment