November 17, 2010

New Job

I just want to announce my sweetie's new job. I don't know if he would want me posting about it, but I am going to anyway. Adam recently received a phone call from the University offering him a position in the Admission's department. He is part of the Administration, but I don't really know what that means, but what I do know is...he has a new job and that is a good thing! He is so excited about this job, what he is going to learn and the experience he is going to get.



I do have to admit, I am not sure if I am going to LOVE the Rexburg winters for who knows how many more years, but I am grateful that he has another good job again. He has worked so hard for the past 6 months applying for jobs, working on his resume, studying for the GMAT, trying to fulfill his calling, somehow still completing my long list of "Honey Do's" while being the wonderful father that he is to our boy. He really is someone that I not only love tremendously, but someone I am so proud of! Good job sweetie!

Here's to freezing temperatures in Rexburg! Cheers!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! That is so exciting! Congrats!

Ryan said...

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!
Congrats & Good Luck

mom2ky said...

Awesome! Why didn't you call me and tell me! Tell him CONGRATS!

Alicia said...

Congratulations, Adam!! Please tell me that picture is not really in Rexburg...

Darlene Swapp said...

Yeah! Such a relief when the hubie gets a job. I'm so happy for you guys; don't freeze up there!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Congrats! That is absolutely wonderful! Good luck in winter as well ;)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Congrats to Adam!!!!!
Sounds like some wonderful opportunities.
Of course, he's the only perfect one for the job!

Uh, that is not a picture of Rexburg...yet!