"When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path..." Psalms 142:3
I know I am not the only one that often feels overwhelmed, I don't frequently hold my own pity parties but lately my heart has felt heavy with "things" that just exhaust me and seem to consume my thoughts. The little "things" that most likely don't matter to any of you, but "things" that can sometimes be quite the burden.
I have been trying so hard to find ways to get rid of the feelings of being overwhelmed and frustrated and I woke up this morning to 2 random emails that brought me to tears. Maybe it will help at least one of you that may have your own feelings you are struggling with.
As second movie I came across also touched my heart. It helped me realize that my pitiful worries and self-conscious feelings are unnecessary and I need to trust in the Lord more.
July 7, 2010
a little personal...
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thank you for posting this. I too like you have been feeling very overwhelmed and that I have taken on too much. I feel that my kids always getting the losing end of this and I am not doing everything that I should. These messages really helped.
I hope that things get better for you and you are able to get all that you need to get done and to be at peace with everything.
There are many times in life that overwhelm and take our breath away.
You are turning to the right sources.
You are a light for so many and you'll never know how much your little visit on Sunday made our day!
Leesha, you are an example to me. I'm not even a mom and have little ones to watch over, care for, stay up all hours of the night for, yet, I still get overwhelmed. I know you are an amazing mother. I'm blessed to have you in my life to be that example for me. Someday, when I'm going through it all, I'll have you and several other women to look up to and appreciate even more. I know you are doing the right things, even when you may feel like you aren't doing ALL that you should be.
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
Leesha, you are an example to me. I'm not even a mom and have little ones to watch over, care for, stay up all hours of the night for, yet, I still get overwhelmed. I know you are an amazing mother. I'm blessed to have you in my life to be that example for me. Someday, when I'm going through it all, I'll have you and several other women to look up to and appreciate even more. I know you are doing the right things, even when you may feel like you aren't doing ALL that you should be.
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
Post a Comment