I have been meaning to announce my new niece, but somehow keep getting distracted. My brother and his wife just had a new baby girl the end of June. I have not been able to see her yet, but I hope to be able to see her very soon!
I love that Shirley is named after my Grandma Shirley. Did you ever have one of those grandma's that blows all other Grandma's out of the water? Well, mine did! My grandma Shirley passed away when I was in the 8th grade from Ovarian Cancer and our family has not been the same since. I am not looking forward to leaving this world anytime soon, but I look forward to the day when I will see her again!
Little Shirley was born healthy and mom and baby are doing well!
July 7, 2010
New Niece Shirley
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
hey, i have a grandma shirley too! i love her name...she is so cute!
Post a Comment