July 13, 2010

Baby to Boy

I can't believe my baby is going to be 1 year old next week. Don't worry...there are no other babies in the plans for a while for those of you who are wondering. I just can't believe how fast this year went by. We have been trying for over 3 weeks to capture Brennon's "first steps" but have been unsuccessful every time we tried. He would get shy and we couldn't get him to do it again. We finally managed to capture it on video for those who would like to see. Sorry, I don't know how to edit the video, so the first video has more than I'm sure you want to see.



Then on this past Sunday night, after a long long day, we were taking Brennon upstairs to get ready for bed, and he all of a sudden started walking again. He was walking across the room and we couldn't believe it. We managed to capture more this time.





We also were able to get Brennon's pictures taken 4th of July weekend for his 1 year pictures. I know I know, he isn't 1 yet, but I wanted to hopefully get pictures back around the time he is turning 1. We love these pictures! They were done by http://rognonphotography.blogspot.com/




















Adam and I were not expecting to get ANY pictures taken of us, it just so happens that we were all matching.



7 comments:

Stacey said...

it's so sad when they turn baby into little boy. But the good news is they get cuter and cuter. He's pictures are adorable. Hope he has a fantatic 1st birthday.

Rachel said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! And you guys look so ALIKE it's hard to know who Brennon really looks like most. A great combination of the two of you!!! But I have to say, he's adorable and you guys make great babies. :o) Someday, when there's another, they will be just as adorable as him. Love ya guys!!!! AND can't wait to see you all next month!!!!!!!

mom2ky said...

You are ALL adorable! Love ya! :)

Amy said...

Look at him walk! That's impressive! Jenny is sooooo close! She will take 5-6 steps on her own if someone is in front of her, but otherwise prefers to just stand there! She'll be so much happier when she can keep up with Angie! Oh and I LOVE the pictures! They look FABULOUS! Wish we were there to celebrate his first birthday! Take care! I love and miss ya Leesh!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Great pictures!
Love them all.

The Baldree Family said...

He is SO adorable! It is amazing how quickly time passes. Already a year! You look amazing too Leesha. Beautiful as ever. Love the video too- that is so exciting when they first learn to walk.

Anonymous said...

He's not walking, he's full on running!! That's so fun! Brad can't wait until Tieg is mobile and I keep asking him, are you sure? Do you know what you're getting into? He's dead set on it though.