July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Brennon!

WOW! I swear it was only a few months ago that I was bringing this tiny, dependent baby to our home from the Hospital. I still remember Adam carrying him in the door in his car seat, setting him down in the front room and we just looked at each other like, "what now?". I still have not had a full night's rest from that day on. I have watched this little guy grow, and develop the funniest personality and I can't help but stare at his gorgeous blue eyes everyday! (Thanks Auntie Hannie for the blue eyes) ;)

My baby is now a walking, jabbering, climbing on everything, eating rocks and stubborn little boy (his daddy loves it). I watch him and Adam wrestle on the ground and I laugh every time Brennon tries to run and belly flop on Adam's head. Can I say "WOW!" again?! He is is growing up so fast! He needs to slow down because I am not ready to have another baby. :)

Happy Birthday B man!

4 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Ya, and I think it was just yesterday that you were walking around all preggers and cute!
Better hurry and have another!

He's a doll.

Kayleen said...

Oh he really is so cute!!! You make cute kids, so maybe not right away, but eventually you need to have many more to fill the world with more beauty :)

The Groothuis Family said...

Thats really crazy its already been a year. He is so super adorable though! Happy Birthday to him!!!

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNON! He is sooooo cute! Such a handsome little man! Hope he had a fabulous birthday!