April 4, 2010

The curse...




I think Brennon is getting to the point where he is testing out the temper tantrums. He kicks his legs at the same time as throwing his arms around while starting to scream when he doesn't want me to change his diaper, put him to sleep or I take something away from him. People tell me, "just ignore him and he'll stop" uh hummm, have you tried ignoring a piercing scream and a convulsing baby? I think not...

I do have to admit though, I think his new found temper tantrum is partially caused by some teeth that are rearing their painfully, ugly heads. I just keep telling myself...this too shall pass. :)

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Fret not, seesta. Brennon is developing independence. I think it's a good thing -- if you can survive the fits, right?!? :) And, yeah, lots o' moms have "tried" to ignore the piercing screams and convulsing bubbas. My fave way to "ignore" is to hand the bubba over to daddy. :)

Devin and Becky said...

yep!!!! and my little guys throw tantrums to the point he passes himself out. I'm glad I know now he isn't having seizures. nope it's just a holding breath spell. love ya girl