March 29, 2010

Pictures to show my future daughter-in-law...

My brother-in-law Matt wanted to take some pictures of Brennon while he was eating because he kept making this really funny face after every bite. We all thought it was hilarious because he looked like an 80 year old man with no teeth. Oh the small pleasures of being a mom, you find pure enjoyment from goofy pictures of your children.








5 comments:

Rachel said...

Is he teething?!? He looks soooo funny!!!! I love it! Man, someday when I have kids, I hope they're as fun an animated as he is. I'll probably get the good, quiet, sits proper child... SAD DAY!!! ;o) Or maybe they'll be little monsters. :o) I miss you guys!!!

Kristen said...

Those pictures get better and better! Love it!!!

Carolyn Cox said...

That so looks like a funniest home video kind of thing!

mom2ky said...

That is hilarious! :) What a cutie!

Hilary said...

Russ said that's bitter beer face.... :)