Can someone please help me?!? Why is that some of my friend's blogs will show up on the "News Feed" or "blog list" thingy but some other blogs won't? I don't know that some people have updated their blogs because their blog address won't work on the blog list thing. Can someone help this poor unfortunate soul??
February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
are their blogs "private"? If so, they won't tell you when they have a new post. That's all I can think of.
Usually if they don't show up on your news feed, that means that they have a private blog you are signed up to view. Look at the very bottom of your list and there should be a list of a few that you don't get regular listings for. These are the ones that you have personaly permission for and you can sign on once you click on the link. Hope this helps!
Sometimes my blog is delayed in showing peoples updates... and then I'll scroll through my list and there will be some random entry I hadn't seen before, although I may have seen the blogs on either side of it on the list... it's a silly thing. I'm not sure why yours is doing what it's doing. Sorry :(
i follow blogs that are private and their updates show up too...so I don't know what is wrong with yours???
Post a Comment