February 17, 2010

6 month pictures...well sorta

These were supposed to be Brennon's 6 month pictures but they actually ended up being a week away from 7 months. My friend Lauren Woodard just moved here from Washington and is going to school in Rexburg and is a phenomenal photographer (in my opinion)! Here is just a sneak preview of some of his pictures she took last Friday.








14 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Leesh! It was so great to talk to you tonight, thanks for always listening! I just emailed Lauren, so I'll give you a call tomorrow when she gets back to me! Brennon is such a handsome little guy, can't wait for he and Jenny to meet someday! :) Lauren really did do a great job huh? I'm proud to call her my sister! Talk to you soon!

Hilary said...

Brennon looks so cute! And I love the babylegs!

Becky Marie said...

Oh, he is precious. I love those eyes!

JoAnn said...

OH MY PRECIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think Lauren could make my kids look so cute????

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

He is getting so big, how fun!! Cute pic and love the paperboy hat!

mom2ky said...

Very cute, although I'm perlexed by the leg warmers!

Loleen said...

I love the leg warmers, those are awesome. He is so adorable and has the best smile. The hat is just great. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

He's a doll! I love the baby drool of the last picture. I love baby drool....sick I know....but it's so cute!
I need you to hook me up with your friend. I have a fabulous camera and I'm taking a photography class at EITC and I still don't know how to use my camera.....sniffle.

Uh, did I mention I love the baby drool?

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all, your little man is a doll. Such a ham! Secondly, your friend is AMAZING! I'm completely enthralled with her work! She is incredible! I wish I could take a bunch of pointers from her!

Kellie and Brad Campbell said...

cute... I miss you guys!!!

Hannah said...

LEESH! I am in love with these pictures! Auntie Hannie needs at least one to put in my wallet!!!

Kim Lovell said...

Your family is darling. Your little boy is a doll. I am just grinning as I look through your photos. I am so happy for you.

Karla said...

He's adorable and he's at my favorite age. I wish they stayed 7 months old forever. squeeze his cheeks for me!

April 19, 2010 said...

Holy moly-what a cutie pie! Love the beanie.