watch out... soon he's going to knock over you glass of water, get into everything, and follow you around the house!!! BUT how fun!
What a lil cutie!!! Gotta love the hat too-such a stylish guy.
Go Brennan, go Brennan, go Brennan! (Brody just saw this video and said, "They have a kid?" --- Where has he been????)
That was ADORABLE! He is ADORABLE!!
So glad I can find you through Kellie's blog. Can't believe how big sweet boy's getting. Thanks for sharing so I can watch him grow. Miss you guys. I hope all is well with you, Adam & Brennan. Take care.Kristi Winn
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
5 comments:
watch out... soon he's going to knock over you glass of water, get into everything, and follow you around the house!!! BUT how fun!
What a lil cutie!!! Gotta love the hat too-such a stylish guy.
Go Brennan, go Brennan, go Brennan! (Brody just saw this video and said, "They have a kid?" --- Where has he been????)
That was ADORABLE! He is ADORABLE!!
So glad I can find you through Kellie's blog. Can't believe how big sweet boy's getting. Thanks for sharing so I can watch him grow. Miss you guys. I hope all is well with you, Adam & Brennan. Take care.
Kristi Winn
Post a Comment