Dear Ladies (and Gents if there are any that scope out the blogging world)
I am in need of some advice or suggestions. You see, I want to get my sweetie something for Valentines day and he LOVES Cologne. Every time we go to the Mall, we end up checking out the cologne in Hollister. Because our Mall (and Hollister store) is so small we don't have a very good selection of what the shopping world really has to offer. We have really only been able to smell one cologne in Hollister and that is "Jake", which we both really like, but I don't know if that is

the best one Hollister has. So I need your help, is Jake the best one or is there one among the other 3 that are better? OR...do they have really nice light weight Jackets at Hollister that I could check out? I have looked online, but it could just be their small selection online too, but I didn't see much of anything. What do ya think???

the best one Hollister has. So I need your help, is Jake the best one or is there one among the other 3 that are better? OR...do they have really nice light weight Jackets at Hollister that I could check out? I have looked online, but it could just be their small selection online too, but I didn't see much of anything. What do ya think???



2 comments:
Cologne?
Be a cool wife and get him a GUN!!
Hey, it's Dave. We are right next to Gateway, so let me know if you want me to check out some stuff. However, a gun would be cool... would you let him?
Post a Comment