January 25, 2010

6 Months

We have quite a few grandma's, grandpa's, aunt's, uncles and friends that don't get to see Brennon that often. They don't care much about Adam and I, they just want to see the B-man! I promised I would post a few recent pictures a long with some video that was taken.

Brennon and I drove to Utah about 3 weeks ago to go see a Pediatric G.I. Specialist. I love my son but...Woooooeeeee, that was not a fun drive. Normally I have Adam to keep me sane on the car ride and I can climb back and forth over the seats ( I know, that's dangerous, but so is a screaming baby!) What is normally a 3-4 hour car ride, ended up being about 4-6. We got to spend the day with Gramma and Grandpa V and head home.



Gramma and Grandpa Wickern bought Brennon this fun pillow for Christmas. He loves grabbing all the hair off it's head and sticking it in his mouth. Then he ends up coughing it out like a cat. (It's quite disgusting to clean up might I add)



He sure loves to play with it. (p.s. his name is Reggie)



I can't believe he is sitting up. Seriously, this kid is a little stubborn (I say that he is just like his daddy, but that's just between you and me). He refuses to do much rolling around. I put him on his belly and try to let him play, I even get down there like a doofus and he still doesn't want to be on his tummy. However, all he wants to do is sit up. If he is laying down, he constantly tries to lift himself up to sit. Once I sit him up, he gets mad if I lay him back down, so I let him sit for as long as he wants. He loves his new "Baby Einstein" DVD's that he got for Christmas, so of course, he wants to sit up and watch "Baby Einstein".



Here he is again, playing with is Lion pillow. It is his buddy while watching his movie. Notice the mischievous look on his face when I catch him pulling on the hair of his Lion AGAIN and trying to eat it AGAIN!



p.s. we have to put a bib on him because he drools so much his shirt and neck end up looking like...well...a baby that drools all the time.



I put Brennon on the floor with my fruit basket and didn't think to get the camera out until he had a pile of "cuties" in front of him. This video is probably boring to you, don't worry I'm not offended that you don't care to relish in the excitement that I do as his mother. p.s. I can't get the other video to load, so you only get this one.

8 comments:

mom2ky said...

I wanna come kiss his cheeks right off! He is such a cutie! LOVE the pictures! Thanks for FINALLY posting some! :)

JoAnn said...

You are such a great mommy! I'm loving this handsome little man's faux-hawk!

Amy said...

Hey is so stinkin' cute! He's such a good mix of the two of you, it's amazing! Glad we were able to talk the other day, we'll have to do it again soon!

Tickle Me Pink Bowz said...

Ah hahaha, that is the cute pillow stuffed animal we just purchased for Tenesey. Well, the giraffe. The dumb thing takes up so much room! Super cute but wowzA its a big mess to wash! Bonne chance!

Loleen said...

He is so cute and getting so big. I love the Lion, they will be good buddies for a while, that is pretty funny that he eats the hair. Lane is the same way when it comes to the sitting, I think they just like the view better sitting.

Rachel said...

lol He's adorable!!! And it's fun watching the video!!! His hair and then that binkie going a million miles a minute -- almost looks like Maggie off of the Simpsons (and I'm not a fan of that show, but that's the cutest on it anyways). He's way cute and I would believe the stubborness. It started fairly young with Adam as well. However, he let that one "cutie" get away and left it...I think Adam would've been trying his hardest to get it back to the basket or his lap to keep it contained and together. ;o) Thanks for posting more pictures and then the video. I can't believe I STILL haven't gotten to see him!!!! I need to get up there and see him before he gets to his first birthday... I love how he's almost always smiling!!!! Love ya!!!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I love that pic of him so bright eyed....kinda looks like Adam. He's a doll.
What did you find out at the GI guy?
Poor little stinker.
Drool.......there's nothing like baby drool. It's kinda cute ya know. When they get older and still drool, then it's not so cute.

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I can make them. Email me what you're looking for and we will figure something out. Lauren727@gmail.com