Adam took this video several weeks ago because while I was feeding Brennon he would not stop babbling. He got video at the tale end, when he wasn't talking as much, but it reminded me of my brother when we were younger. He would want to talk so much at dinner time, even though he was usually the first to get his food, he was ALWAYS the last to finish. Anyway, I told my mom I would post this video so here it is.
January 29, 2010
several weeks ago
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is adorable! You need to tell him not to talk with his mouth full! LOL
Such a cute video Leesh! We are going to be in Utah on March 25 to the 28th. I hope you can make it down that would be so fun!!!
Post a Comment