I've been told babies don't smile other than if they have gas, but how could that not be a real smile? I'm so glad you're enjoying the precious moments of motherhood!!
congratulations, you are right being a mom is the best thing in the world. He is such a cutie. We can't decide who he looks like more... Adam? Maybe? Anyway, we are so excited for you guys!
9 comments:
this is the cutest picture, I agree that is why being a mommy is the greatest.
So Sweet!
ADORABLE!! I'm sure Adam just told him a joke.
I've been told babies don't smile other than if they have gas, but how could that not be a real smile? I'm so glad you're enjoying the precious moments of motherhood!!
congratulations, you are right being a mom is the best thing in the world. He is such a cutie. We can't decide who he looks like more... Adam? Maybe? Anyway, we are so excited for you guys!
How are you adjusting to the mommy life? I hope you and BEAUTIFUL baby are doing good!! Can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy.
I think that little grin would melt anyone's heart!!
how FREAKING cute!! lol Congrats! he's adorable!
Alisha he is SO cute!!!! I can't wait to see him in person!!
Post a Comment