It has been fun the last few weeks to see the different things Brennon is doing. For some reason the little stinker screams bloody murder when you change his diaper, but we have figured out a way to keep him occupied. Whenever we lay him on the floor downstairs or in our bedroom he loves to watch the ceiling fan. So now, we always make sure the fan is on when we change his diaper to keep him somewhat distracted. This is a picture of him watching the fan...crazy kid!
Next, I don't know why, but my child doesn't sleep normal. He always has his hands up in the air, on his head or touching his face. This first pictures is what I like to call the "Hooray for Israel" pose. Then the reindeer pose...
This picture here is my son loving his Tummy Time. Can't you tell that he thoroughly enjoys it?



16 comments:
Love the lil beanie! He is such a sweetheart--too adorable, seriously.
oh my goodness. What a cutie. I am seriously in love with the "reindeer"pose. So funny.
Too cute of a kid, given the height genes he has the Jordan beanie might give false hope of his future basketball career. Look forward to meeting little Brennon someday soon!
my oldest boy oakley always slept the same way.(hands above his head) looking at those pictures brings back memories:) he is so sweet leesh! i wish i could hold him...he is darling!
He sure is cute!!
He is adorable!! Isn't it great to be a mother, nothing better!!
These pictures are so cute. I think it is so funny how they sleep with their hands all over their face and head, but somebody reminded me that they were like that for 9 months. It is what is comfortable to him still! I love that I can tell he belongs to you guys. Congratulations!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! :)
Love the pics! All my babies have liked to sleep with their arms up, although I still keep Leyla pretty tightly wrapped when she sleeps. I hope we can get up there soon and see you guys!
Oh my word, he is so sweet! It looks like you guys are loving being parents. Enjoy this time so much, it goes by way too fast!
He is SOOO cute! I love it! Cooper used to sleep with his hand in the "'Hooray for Israel' pose" too. In two ultrasounds he was like that. I began to worry his hand was attached to his head but they are just silly like that. Brennon is ADORABLE and I can't wait to see him in person sometime.
He is sooo cute!!!
Too fun! He's absolutely adorable, you two! I can't wait!
He is so precious!!! I miss Broden being so tiny. I love the newborn stage. His poses are so cute and funny.
I know what you mean about the hand thing. Ethan always has to have his arms up or be touching his face as well. That's just how he likes it.
-Jessie jo
He is so darn cute! He is getting so big and i love his hands when he sleeps it made me laugh so hard
Post a Comment