July 23, 2009

Brennon James Wickern


Brennon James Wickern
July 21, 2009 @ 3:23 pm
7lbs 15oz - 18inches

16 comments:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Hahaha he is so cute and alert! What a doll. Congrats you two!!! How is the nursing going?

Sarah said...

He is beautiful Alisha! Congratulations!

April said...

He is such a doll. congrats again. I hope you both are doing well

Tiff and Chris said...

What a cutie! Congrats to both you. You looked so happy during labor Leesha, how did you do it?

Jessica said...

Yay, he is so adorable! Congrats guys! Enjoy!

ashley vandenberg said...

what a gorgeous boy!! we love all three of you so much!

Ruby said...

so sweet. Good job, Mom!

Missy said...

Oh my word, he is so handsome! I'm so excited to see some pictures! I bet you're so relieved to not be pregnant and to have this wonderful little baby. I have to admit I'm a little jealous, I loved the newborn stage, but they're all so fun. Congratulations!! I hope you are recovering okay!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! It's so fun to see pictures of him! He's so cute. Congratulations, again, you two. I hope everything continues to go very well!

Amy said...

Oh he is so cute and looks very alert! You guys must be so proud! Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! What a handsome little man you have!

Becky Jorgensen said...

Leesh he's beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you're a mommy... I love it!! Someday our kids will meet, I hope sooner than later!! Love ya ALisha!! I hope everything is going perfect for you!

Lauren said...

He's so handsome! Isn't it amazing? Ahhh I love it.

Heather and Josh Wickern said...

I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM!! We can't wait to hold him in a few weeks!! Well, 22 days, but who's counting, right?!

Loleen said...

he is adorable, congrats. I hope that all is going well for the three of you and that you are enjoying every minute.

Hilary said...

Love the pics! Surprised you didn't put in the one of the placenta though... ;)

jess said...

What a perfect little guy Leesh!!! I am so excited for you and your start on a new adventure! You will have to keep the tips and advice coming for me... I love it!