July 21, 2009

New Arrival

Brennon James Wickern
7 lbs 15 oz 18 inches
Born 3:23 p.m.

Mom and Baby doing well

(Pictures to be posted soon)

20 comments:

Becky Jorgensen said...

yay!!! congrats Leesh and Adam!!! I Can't wait to see pictures!!!

The Groothuis Family said...

Yay! How very fun! I can't wait to meet him! Hope you are both doing wonderfully!

Chelle said...

COngratulations! Can't wait to see pics and hear the story!

Rachael said...

Yeah!! congrats. Today is a good and popular day to have a baby. Glad mommy and baby are well.

April said...

Congrats, that is my daughter Aspyns bday and the funny thing is that is the same time too. I cant wait to see what he looks like

Cassott Kinghorn said...

YaY! I actually drove past that place you were/are? managers at and wondered how things were going yesterday around 2:00 pm. Thanks for answering my question ;) Yay for babies!
~Cassie

Reeder family said...

congrats! you had brennon on my birthday! lisa brown had her baby on the same day too. cant wait 2 see pics. hope everyone is doing well.

Missy said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm glad to hear that they're both doing well. I can't wait to see pictures. Enjoy these first few days, they're some of the best times of your lives! :)

VA Bradshaws said...

CONGRATULATIONS. Kim and I have been anxiously awaiting the news. We are so excited for you guys. Keep us posted on conditions and let us know if there is anything we can do to help (even if we are a state away)

VA Bradshaws said...

CONGRATULATIONS. Kim and I have been anxiously awaiting the news of Brennon's arrival. We are so excited for you guys. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help (even if we are a state away).

Lauren said...

YAY! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures :)

Alicia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You will love motherhood! And Adam will be a great dad! Can't wait to see pictures, and hear about how it went!!

Loleen said...

congratulations. I am glad to hear you are doing well and looking forward to pictures.

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!!! We are soo happy for you and can't wait to see pictures! I hope you are doing well recovering Leesha!

Adam and Gwen said...

Congrats!

Amy said...

Horray! Little Brennon is finally here! I'm so glad all is going well! Can't wait to see pictures of course! I also want to hear your story! Congrats to you both! We love and miss you guys!

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear about what happened!

Unknown said...

Hooray! On behalf of all your friends in Joseph City, CONGRATS!!!!

I'll be waiting to see the pics of him surfing!!

Love,

Opa and the Joe City gang

Anonymous said...

Congratulations sweetie.

mom2ky said...

Congrats! Glad you and baby Brennon are doing well! HUGS!!