Since I can't sleep and it is technically Father's Day I thought now would be the best time to not only wish my sweetie a Happy Father's Day, but also two other great father's in my life.
This is what I think is an exciting Father's Day for Adam, because in less than a month he will have his buckaroo here. He gets very excited when he thinks about all the fun activities he is going to be able to do with Brennon. He has always had a dream that he would teach his little boy to surf before he could ever walk. Since we are in Idaho, I don't think that is going to happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Adam figures out a way to actually do that. Yesterday was the Air Show in Rexburg and Adam commented on how excited he was that he could take Brennon there next year and watch his face as all the planes flew over their head. Besides my own father's, I don't think I have ever met a more kind and compassionate man than Adam. I get comments from people all the time about how good Adam is with kids, and I don't know what it is, but he honeslty makes ANY child that he is around cling to him. They absolutely love him! I look forward to seeing him be a dad!
My dad is so fun! If anyone ever wonders where my sarcasm comes from he is the culprit. My dad loves to tease people, and he is relentless to his children. He is such a great dad, he is such a softy when it comes to two things; his family and the Gospel. I have loved having my dad as an example, he has taught me so much and I will forever be grateful!

I don't know how I ever got so lucky to have 2 amazing father's, but somehow the Lord blessed me with them. When Adam and I got married, I gained much more than just an amazing husband, I gained a wonderful family! My father-in-law is such an awesome man! I admire his wisdom and love for the Gospel. He always seems very calm and almost apostolic. Then he takes his place with paint ball gun in hand and all his sons and friends and you would think you were watching a group of boys play with their G.I. Joes. I love having him around!!



1 comments:
You are VERY lucky to have all of them in your life! Thanks for sharing such a great tribute to them! :)
Post a Comment