I just wanted to comment about the blanket thing. I am a miracle blanket mom all the way. Both my boys did great and were not able to wiggle out of it until they were like 6 months or something. I would FOR SURE say that just a normal blanket would not have worked well for my boys. Maybe mine are just extra swirmy or something but the Miracle Blanket was a life saver for me. Also, they can be pricey so I got mine from ebay which is MUCH cheaper.
9 comments:
that is hilarious, I like it.
LOVE IT!!!!
FABULOUS! I wanna put it on a board and hang it in my house somewhere!!
Sweet! I love that.
Oh my Hecka I love it!!
Hahaha... that's GREAT!!!
I just wanted to comment about the blanket thing. I am a miracle blanket mom all the way. Both my boys did great and were not able to wiggle out of it until they were like 6 months or something. I would FOR SURE say that just a normal blanket would not have worked well for my boys. Maybe mine are just extra swirmy or something but the Miracle Blanket was a life saver for me. Also, they can be pricey so I got mine from ebay which is MUCH cheaper.
I wish I could be MORE crafty in that way....sigh.....oh well...soon I'll be able to cuddle and kiss your little Brennon--you'd better let me too!
hahaha, that's hilarious. I love it!
Post a Comment