So I am happy to announce that my new Camera came in the mail finally!! YAY! Adam and I have been playing with it quite a bit lately(Adam a little bit more than me). I was not going to post every random picture that Adam has been taking while he has been experimenting, but here is a tidbit of what has been going on.
Our friends Nate and Kate came over for our usual movie or game night. Surprisingly Kate and I got smoked at Settlers of Catan! Don't know how that ever happened!! We got to have the missionaries and Nate and Kate over for dinner that night, so that was fun! (Sorry, didn't get any pictures of the Missionaries).
I got my hair done on Monday. It is the first time since long before my mission that I put highlights back into my hair. When I was getting ready to leave on my mission I was told that I was not allowed to have the highlights while I was a missionary, so I dyed my hair all one color and have kept it that way ever since. I get occasional new hair cuts, but I was feeling a little sassy I guess. I have not wanted to get color in my hair because of the keep up, but after Adam was telling me to "just do it" I finally succumbed to it and got my hair more blonde again. I haven't been this blonde since my first year of college...I think.
I have been wanting to plant a garden just off of our back patio for quite sometime, so last night I put on my grubbies, my hat (because it was raining a little) and decided to do some weeding so I can get my veggies in. After a while, it started raining too hard so I had to quit. After being disappointed that I couldn't work on my garden, I decided to try and finish Brennon's toy box.
So there you go, there are a few random pictures for ya, some just experimenting with our new camera and some just playing around. (There is a prego picture for you too Carolyn)
The End.
June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
You are quite the artist! Post pictures of his room when you're all done!
Leesh I love you hair with highlights!! so cute! oh and I am so digging your powder puff shirt!! I wear mine all the time... Marc makes fun of me! I had to get rid of the grey one cause I ripped a big hole in it... I was so sad :( I can't wait for Brennon to get here!! Its coming so fast!!
Fun pictures! I love your hair... so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures! Especially of Brennon's toy box!
Oh, I love-love your hair. You look so cute pregnant-those dresses are adorable on you!
You are ADORABLE---period! Thanks for coming to visit me today--you look terrific! HUGS! Sharon
You look SO BEAUTIFUL! Adorable pregnant! I love you Leesha!
Post a Comment