So many of you know I am somewhat...OK pretty much obsessed with collecting recipes. Just because I collect them doesn't mean I actually get around to trying each one of them; however, it is just the fact of knowing that I have a recipe for that random dish. I ran out of room on my bookshelf for my cookbooks and recipes, so I had to find a different place to have them very accessible and I think I found the solution for the time being. OK I am rambling, but what I wanted to do is tell you all about this new recipe website. I guess this chica is somewhat popular in the Utah area and has been on channel 5 news a few times. I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at her recipes and have actually tried a few myself. I give it my star of approval! (not that it really means anything)
April 23, 2009
New Favorite Recipe Site
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely have to take a look and try some of her recipes out! Oh and by the way... I finally posted a "belly shot" just for you on my blog! It's not the greatest, I'll have to get Lauren to take a better one later, but it's the thought that counts right? :) Hope you guys are doing well! Talk to you soon!
Wow maybe I could try that website. I NEVER cook. As long as they're easy (Meaning less than 4 ingredients) I can do it!!! P.S. I love the name you chose for your boy!!!
Alisha, I just found your blog today and was so excited. I also love getting new recipes and have never visited this site and it has some great recipes. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks leesh I can always count on you for good recipe! we are going to be in Utah this weekend for my brothers wedding and I thought of you guys! anyways you look great.
Post a Comment