Alisha you look so good, I hope your feeling good. being a mom is the best thing in the world. I hope he's due on my b-day. july 21st. I love your prego pics, make sure to keep them coming.
so cute leesha:) you will be a great mommy:)
You are so beautiful!
You are such a cute prego!!! You are gonna be such a great mommy :)I love to stay updated on your pregnancy!!!
You look so cute! Enjoy every minute.
So cute leesha!!
You look so great! How exciting!
You are such a cutie patootie! We need to have lunch again soon...after I get over this creeping crud I've had!
Love the pic! You are gorgeous! You will love motherhood :) It's the best!
love it! we can't wait to squeeze him.
Lookin good mama!
Um, you need to turn more to the side because I can't fully appreciate the belly!!! You do look good, though and I hope you are feeling food too.
Yay for cute pregnant ladies!!!! Big hugs to you and Adam!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
13 comments:
Alisha you look so good, I hope your feeling good. being a mom is the best thing in the world. I hope he's due on my b-day. july 21st. I love your prego pics, make sure to keep them coming.
so cute leesha:) you will be a great mommy:)
You are so beautiful!
You are such a cute prego!!! You are gonna be such a great mommy :)
I love to stay updated on your pregnancy!!!
You look so cute! Enjoy every minute.
So cute leesha!!
You look so great! How exciting!
You are such a cutie patootie! We need to have lunch again soon...after I get over this creeping crud I've had!
Love the pic! You are gorgeous! You will love motherhood :) It's the best!
love it! we can't wait to squeeze him.
Lookin good mama!
Um, you need to turn more to the side because I can't fully appreciate the belly!!! You do look good, though and I hope you are feeling food too.
Yay for cute pregnant ladies!!!! Big hugs to you and Adam!
Post a Comment