Well, after many website searches I finally found somewhere I think will provide me with what I am looking for. There were so many that sent emails or posts giving me advice on prego clothes, which I am so grateful for and everything was so adorable but a lot of it seemed way too expensive. I figure if I need a lot of one thing, I would rather get it cheaper so I can get more instead of spending way more than I should. Don't laugh, Adam and I love
so I decided to give it a try. I found tons of really cute dresses for only $20 however they all come from Thailand. I always go searching on eBay for silk Italian ties for Adam through all these Asian sellers and I figured, they do much more than just Italian ties, why not. I am crossing my finger's that I am not disappointed with my purchases, but we will see. Here are a few that I bought, I think they are cute.
January 16, 2009
Hopefully...problem is solved
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
These dresses are so cute! I might have to check those out myself! Let me know what you think when you get them! I saw that you wrote a comment on my blog, you are so sweet for thinking of me! I'm feeling okay... it seems like I've had more bad days than good days lately, which is frustrating, but I'm hoping that I'm coming to the end of it soon. Hope you're feeling well also and that everything is going good. Talk to you soon!w
Okay, those are ADORABLE. I really like those. Who did you buy them from? I'm kind of interested now. I should be looking on there for Brad's ties. That's a good idea.
We actually live closer to San Antonio. I'm only 2-3 hours away compared to 3.5 from Dallas I have such an amazing idea. Brad and I were thinking about making a trip to San Antonio within the next month or so. What if we came out when you guys were out and we could run to dinner on the Riverwalk or something...? We'd be completely up for that! Plus, it's an excuse for us to take a weekend getaway.
Wow good job leesh! You are a bargain shoppe for sure. Anyway if you are ever in Utah and you have time to go shopping, check out forever 21 they have it at the gateway and also at University Mall and probably every mall now. They have really great prices and a huge variety. I love that store!
SO cute!!!!! you'll have to let us know how you like them... I just might have to get one myself!
Those are really cute! I really like the yellow flowered one a whole lot.
No matter what you wear---you will be beautiful! Love ya! Sharon
Post a Comment