January 19, 2009

14.5 weeks...

Many of you have sent e-mails or made comments about my lack of "prego" pictures. I can explain...I haven't taken any...until now. I thought it was about time to take a picture so before church Adam wanted to play with the camera and I got to be the model. I am really surprised at how much it looks like I am showing in this dress, because when I wear normal clothes I don't feel like I am showing that much at all. Oh well...here ya go :)


16 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

Oh, you look so cute! I love the dress. Great modeling work, too.

Cassott Kinghorn said...

Horray for showing! And horray for having a baby!!!! CONGRATS guys! :)

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Aw what a cute prego lady you are! Love the cute little belly. I miss mine!

Anonymous said...

Holy CRAP!! You look SOOOO cute. I love it. Keep showing prego pictures. I love them.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you are so stinkin' cute! I love it!

Devin and Becky said...

oh look at you! you look so cute leesha! Is that one of the maxy dresses. well you won't be seeing one of me for some time now cause I only look chubby not prego. love ya!

Carolyn Cox said...

What a cute pregnant lady!! The dress is adorable too. Have loads of fun being pregnant (you only get to experience it a few times). Thanks for the pictures.

mom2ky said...

Adorable, as always!! This is JUST the beginning!! :)

Amy said...

You look cute Leesh! Keep posting the pictures, you look great!

Ryan said...

Lookin good Leesha.
I wanted to let Adam know that I ate lunch with his brother Josh today. Its a small world.

Jessica said...

You look so cute leesha!! And I love your dress!! BTW- We would love to see you guys when you come out to San Antonio! I'll email you so we can figure out something! yay! See ya!

Somer said...

you are such a cute preggo girl! haha you should check out littlemissydesign.com, my sisters came up with some cool stuff so you dont have to buy maternity clothes! :)

Leslie said...

You do look so adorable! I can't believe you are showing that much already! I'm sure it's because you're so little normally....your baby has nowhere to go but out! Hope all is going well. Can't wait to see Baby Wickern.

Loleen said...

You look so cute and I like that dress.

ashley vandenberg said...

yay! i am glad to see a cute belly on you.

-ash

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I already commented, but I nominated you for most Kreativ Blogger award- check the blog out.