January 31, 2009

What in the world is going on in there???

I am now quickly approaching my 17th week, and I have to say the weirdest things are goin on down there! Electrifying pains that come from nowhere, in places I definitely did not expect, all sorts of interesting things occurring. When I was preparing for my mission, tons of people gave me just about a play by play of the hard and good times I would face as a missionary, but I guess Pregnancy was the one thing I just didn't get enough information about. People don't share the weird things, that happen, that often...c'mon people! It is really fun though to know, this tiny innocent body is growing inside of you, and you are the one that gets to hear the funny thing's they will say, the adorable faces they will make, and you receive the most sincere kind of love because you are the mom! (Watch out Brian and Ashley, whenever my kid says and does something funny, you are getting the phone calls!! ;) I imagine what kind of personality my sweet baby will have, and I just get so excited to giggle at the thing's he/she will do! I know I am supposed to be approaching the time when I should be feeling the baby move, but I have no clue if I feel anything or not. It is probably a little too early for me but I know he/she is in there, otherwise I wouldn't have to pee so dang much! :) I might get to find out what we are having in the next week or so...so stay tuned. Anyone wanna guess what we are having? Take a shot over on the left...

9 comments:

Alicia said...

Boy! Have a Boy! :) How exciting! Sounds like pregnancy is treating you well so far!!

Carolyn Cox said...

Don't worry about what to feel for. I didn't feel Jacob until the 20 week, and Evelyn I felt at 15 weeks. There will come a time where you wish they would stop moving so you could sleep! I think you'll be having a boy. You need to add a poll on the side of your blog. If you have any prego questions, you can always ask me too. There are some pretty weird things that happen.

Carolyn

Chelle said...

My guess is a girl. Oh, and it will just keep getting wierder (is that a word?) Good luck! Pregnancy really is fun though.

Tiff and Chris said...

Love the little cartoon...too funny. I think your right about not sharing the strange things that go...I don't hear much about all that...and my two sister-in-laws just had babies. Sounds like a lot of special moments :)

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

I guess you are having a baby boy. BUt really who knows. When you feel the baby moving, it kind of feels like you are having butterflies in the first stages. It's really weird at first. But such an adventure!!

Sayei said...

It's gonna be a BOY!!
(I think)
Enjoy your pregnancy and take care yourself.
Good luck with everything.
Obviously, you have to let us all know when you find out.
Kisses, The Metcalfe Family and
The Mandujano Family

Devin and Becky said...

k so if you find out in the next weeks you will find out before me and that is unfair lol. I go into my doctor this wednesday and I will be 19 weeks along but he wants to wait till the next apt the 1st of March. grrr.... I am going up to my mom's work on vday to hopefully find out so we will see.!!!! anyways I think your having a boy.(sounds like that is the running guess huh?) I didn't feel Jaxton untill 20 something weeks and I felt this one at 17. but I'm gassy so maybe that is what I'm feeling. ha ha j/k.. I will post a pic soon... maybe love ya

VA Bradshaws said...

You want a girl. . Trust me. I was dead set on wanting a boy (you know who I could live my dreams through) but after having a little girl, I wouldn't want to worry about bodily fluids coming from two different directions. LOL. Keep us posted

Candice & Brian Mahoskey said...

i'm so excited for you!!!!!!! congrats you will love every second of it :)