The movie that I have been waiting for finally came to our city. I am not your typical chick flick lover, but I have been excited to see this movie. Adam and I have seen the trailer many times and have been waiting impatiently! Right before Thanksgiving I heard word that it was coming to a Theater here for a very short time, so we went that night. I can't lie I bawled like a baby through this whole movie. I know I know...that comes as a shock to a lot of you, because I have never been much of a crier, but I really did. I have to admit, at the beginning of the film we both looked at each other and laughed a little because there are some pretty cheesy actors in this movie. It is obvious that this is not a high budget film and the only professional actor is Kirk Cameron. The message of the movie is what is so powerful!! I strongly recommend and encourage anyone to seek out this movie and take your spouse with you! I don't think you will be disappointed. I have added two music video's of songs that were throughout this movie, some of the scenes are similar, but the songs are really good! I love it!
The first video is by Rascal Flats, and the second one is by John Waller.
The first video is by Rascal Flats, and the second one is by John Waller.



3 comments:
We saw it and LOVED it!!! like you said, the acting wasn't great but the concepts were. It really helped put marriage once again into perspective!
GONNA GO SEE IT!! WOW!
K what is the movie about and why is it so good?? Is it playing in all theaters? I havenot even heard of it. Give me some info. BTW LOVE YA!!!
Post a Comment