October 29, 2008

See it to believe it...

So, many of you know...I am not exactly what you would call "CrAfTy". Well, we are in a new ward and are around A LOT of older couples and I seized the opportunity to get more involved in Enrichment. I would really like to get involved with this ward and after we saw all the cute old men in this ward, we want to get more involved in service...like picking peaches for them or something. We miss the feeling of providing service to older couples. They are just so much fun. Anyway...I will move on from my tangent, my point is that I did something crafty. Yes! I signed up to do 3 of the same projects because I wanted to make one for me, my mom and my mother-in-law. I think they turned out pretty darn cute and I will be wearing my "I AM PROUD" pin for at least another week or so...until it isn't Fall anymore.


9 comments:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Darling blocks! Your bookshelf, I have read Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands its really good. If you want some other titles that are great on same subject let me know! I conquered them all the first year haha!!

Amy said...

You did a fabulous job! I'm so proud of you! They look great... and you thought you didn't have it in you! :) I'm so proud and you can definitely wear your proud pin for as long as you like!

Anonymous said...

Okay, those are so stinkin' cute! I love them! I want to get crafty and then I go to Michaels to get all of the supplies and then I see something on sale for a lot cheaper than it would cost for me to make it. I'm a sucker for deals. Good job, Leesh! Those are awesome.

mom2ky said...

Where's my set? :)

Loleen said...

those turned out super cute

The Gaston's said...

Hey those are really cute.. you did a great job!!!

Tiff and Chris said...

I'm impressed! Those are so cute. What a sweet thing to say about wanting to help serve more of the older people...I love old people. They can be so funny.

Chelle said...

Look at you go! Those are cute!

Aaron and Megan said...

Alisha, I was playing online to avoid homework and found your blog! I like it a lot.
I feel the same about crafts. I actually made these same blocks at my aunts enrichment in Hibbard. They were a craft I could handle.