November 2, 2008

HaLlOwEeN nIgHt...

Adam and I didn't have much planned for HaLlOwEen this year so we decided to just hang out at home this year. Matt came over for a bit to eat some grub and watch a movie but then he had plans with some of his friends later that night. We watched a few scary movies and ate "Mummy Dogs" and Molten Lava cake and ice cream.(p.s. the cake didn't turn out that great, that's why there aren't any pictures of it) We tried to be a little festive. We don't eat hot dogs very often so when we decided to have "mummy dogs" it was sorta fun. Matt did a wonderful job wrapping the mummy's to dip in our spider web sauce.....muuuuahahahaha...




Really...what is that face??


Adam setting up the movies to watch...those facial
expressions must be a Wickern thang (wink wink)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love the mummy dogs! Great idea! And the spiderweb dipping sauce! Cute idea! Sounds like you had a nice, mellow Halloween! Sometimes that's the best way to celebrate! :)

Anonymous said...

You're a great big dork! When you put the words up for your laugh about the spider sauce I started laughing. I'm glad you enjoy halloween so much, but, yeah, it freaks me out!

Tim, Shelbie, Hudson, Lex and Navy J said...

Hey girl, I was going through my e-mail and found your invite to view your blog. Can I just say that you are so dang cute with your hubby. This is Sis Chamberlain in case you were wondering. Check out my blog!
Shelbie

Tiff and Chris said...

Yum! Those look good...I love the spiderweb sauce :)

Brookie said...

how fun and creative!!! you look like you have a great marriage:)