Saturday Adam's dad came to visit so we decided that we would go to the Museum of Idaho and check out the Pharaoh's. We all piled into a few cars and took off.

This is Matt pulling his oh so sexy face at me...what is that Matt?

And then there is my sweetie, trying to find directions on his phone while
stopping to pose for me.

Once we got inside the Museum they would not let us take pictures of
anything, which I think is really lame because how else do you document your oh so momentous occasion? In defense of those
CrAzY security guards I do agree that it can ruin some of the quality of the artifacts....but still.... So...once we got near the end of the museum they of course had a
kids play area, we took it upon ourselves to crawl underneath the
beaver dam and take a few pixies! (shhh) This is Adam entering the back of the Beaver Dam.
He is just so cute! :)

Then our nephew
Scott crawled in with me

Um...can you say ChEeZy??

Then as we were taking off, we had to stop and fill up the car and I snatched a picture of Adam cleaning the Windshield...I don't know why I take these kinds of pictures just to remind me what a great husband I have I guess :)

1 comments:
You have to take pictures like that because when you get older, you'll be able to look back and remember all of those small moments you had with one another. It's wonderful the technology we have, isn't it? You guys are just so cute!
Post a Comment