October 6, 2008

Proof men can work well in the Kitchen...

Well ladies...here it is...I have documented evidence that men do work well in the Kitchen. They too can have feet small enough to fit under the cupboards and use the clock on the stove just as much as we do. This is my brother-in-law Matt helping me make Homemade Soft Pretzels. If you need a helping hand in your Kitchen, he is up for hire...he cleans well too. :) Also if you have younger sister's that want to wait 2 years...send me their info we will add them to the pile.





Here is our finished product. (The 2nd batch didn't brown as much as I would have liked, but my tummy still liked them!) This was my first time making Homemade Pretzels and I have to say these are pretty darn good!! Matt and I deserve a nice big pat on the back! Way to go Matt!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think I need the recipe. You're amazing. Obviously this mini Adam is as well... 2 years? I think I might know some girls. It's weird that the girls that I have taught are now old enough for that. I feel like an old fart even though I look like I'm 12. I even got a wedding invitation to one of my students wedding... weird.

Erin said...

Those look yummy! You will have to post this recipe to you recipe blog so I can make these! Looks like you guys had a fun night!!

Lauren said...

thank you! yeah it definitely happened fast. it looks like you guys are having fun in rexburg! where are you headed from there?

Chelsea Nicole said...

This is awesome!!! I will forever hold this over my husbands head

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Yummy!!! Sound so good right now*! My mom and sisters are going shopping in a bit, I'm going to have to get a pretzel now, not as good as homeade though!