Alright so I have been tagged by Becky and Katie, and they are two different kind of tags. I am not sure how I am going to fit them both in here, but I will do my best.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
~ Playing lots of Softball
~ Always finding some reason to not go to class
~ Went to a dance with Dave Baker (I think )
~ Pretty much goofing off...
2. Name 5 things on my list to do today:
~ Read when I first wake up
~ Go to my Marriage and Family Class
~ Get a new I-Card
~ Make Adam some lunch
~ Go see a movie tonight with the Swapp's and the Wright's
3. Name 5 of my favorite snacks:
~
~ Those really yummy smile fruit snacks from Walmart
~ BBQ Sunflower Seeds
~ Salt Water Taffy
~ Butterfingers and Snickers Shakes from Dairy Queen
4. Name 5 things I would do if I were a $Millionaire$:
~Pay off all student loans and debt for us and my Parents
~ Set up a grant program for students who want to learn to cook
~ GO ON A MISSION!!!
~ Donate to the building of more Temples
~ And of course a little bit of shopping for me and Adam :)
5. Name 5 Places I have lived:
~ Roy, Ut
~ Rexburg, Idaho
~ Scottsdale, Mesa & Winslow, Arizona
~ Rancho Cucamonga, California
~ Vashon Island, Washington State
6. Name 5 jobs I have had:
~ Asst. Manager for The Hole
~ Caterer, Saucier and other prep work at the Joseph Smith Memorial Bldg.
~ Caterer at BYU-Idaho
~ Asst. Manager for BYU-Idaho Catering
~ Manager for Girls Housing Complex
Now I tag: Becky, Emily, Brooke, Chelsea, Dar Dar, Amy, Tara, Chandra, Heather
Now...I need to say 6 UNSPECTACULAR things about myself...not quite sure what that means, but I will give it a shot.
1. I love to Vacuum! If I could I would Vacuum every single day! However part of the enjoyment is to hear things get sucked up in the Vacuum so I know it got the dirt off the floor, so I would need someone to come in and sprinkle dirt on my carpet so I could vacuum over it. :) I love the way the vacuum makes lines on the carpet and it just looks so nice and clean.
2. I love loud music! I know I know...it's not good for my hearing, but I can't help it. I love music when it has a really good beat. If I could take out most lyrics from songs today, I would, but I just love the beat...and that is another thing...I love to dance. Which by the way, my husband has still never seen me dance...ha ha ha, those of you who knew me in High School I am sure that is a shock to you.
3. I love to watch John and Kate plus 8. They are just the cutest little kids I have ever seen and I just wanna squish 'em they are so cute!
4. I find so much joy in cleaning. I know it's weird, but I love to clean. I have to admit I can be a little obsessive at times to where I drive other people crazy, but I can't help it. It makes me feel better when things are clean and when they aren't, I am just so uncomfortable. The nice part about it is, my husband loves things clean just as much as I do!
5. When I was somewhere around 5 years old, my mom entered me into the Miss Hill Air Force Base Beauty Contest. She told me before it started that if I did everything the judges wanted me to do, she would take me out for Ice Cream afterward. I have since come to find out that I was on stage blowing kisses to the judges and twirling my dress around while all the other kids looked like a deer in the headlights because they were so nervous. My mom always says that I "stole the show." Also to go along with that, my cousin Chandra and I would sing into our microphone ( a bottle of perfume with a purple glass bird on top) to New Kids on the Block...we were the coolest.
6. I don't like cats. ( sorry to Adam's family) I try so hard sometimes to think they are cute, but I really struggle with it. Maybe it is because I have been so allergic to them throughout my whole life, that I just look at them and I already think they are going to make me miserable.
October 7, 2008
Double Tagged
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hahaha! Finally! I was waiting for your little tags! Very interesting, Alisha... I'm surprised Adam hasn't seen the more "wild" side that Chan and I enjoyed as cousins. I was always trying to get in on the fun when you and Chan would go off and do "mature" things. The little sister tag-a-long!
Hey this is Chris Montoyas wife (Adams friend). I love your blog! I love Jon and Kate plus 8 too...suh a cute family!
Well, if you want dirt on your carpet just invite Jacob over. You'll need to get them washed afterwards!
Post a Comment