September 25, 2008

Summer 2008 Recap



Since I am so far behind on posting what happened this summer I decided to put some of the remainder pictures in a slide show.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing what you find on the Internet. You have done a marvelous job with your blog. It was exciting for me to watch your marriage video. Alisha, I asked your dad for your address at church but he only could remember your phone number. I did a search on Google and found a link to your Blog. It was a real treat to see your pictures and read about what you have been doing. I wanted your address so I could send you a note and let you know how proud I am of you and Adam and how much I love you. But a coment on your blog works just as well. Since Rosanne and I haven't gotten into the blogging thing, you'll have to send me an email and let me know what your address is. Tyler, our oldest son and our 3 granddaughters are moving to Idaho Falls or Pocatello for school next week. And since we will travelling to see them, we might as well go a little bit further and visit the Rexburg Temple, which is probably near your new apartment. In any case, take care of yourselves, May God's choicest blessings be yours. Pres Chadwick. (Email addresses: home jfchadwick@msn.com and work jchadwick@albionminerals.com.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

ARe you prego??? I saw your sweet new video. Does that mean you are going to be having a daughter?

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

For boys I would suggest making a blanket or a beanie (which I don't know how to do) but if you could it would be darling! I usually get gifts for boys because they are so dang hard to buy for let alone make??? For the pictures I move my pictures around after putting them on so it will stop from blowing up. Does that make sense??? If not let me know I had a hard time trying to figure it out!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I was going to tell you also for girls.. I have been making my girlfriend not just bows etc but also bracelets.. they are so simple. Beads, stretch (they sell in Walmart etc.), and tie a double knot basically. They have a knot for it but its really hard to explain but a double works and them end it with top coat and cute off the stretch string after its dried!

Anonymous said...

You have done such a great job on your blog! What a cute family! Check us out!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, you kill me. I love your blog! I think it's so cute. There is this extremely user friendly site for online digital scrapbooking on my website. It's under "These are a few of our favorite things..." and "Scrapbooking". Create an account, start scrapbooking, save, publish and export as JPEG and Viola! You have a header for your blog. If you need more stuff, give me a call. I'll send you my digits, yo yo!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Adam's Canyon... I absolutely love that canyon and have been trying to set a date that Brad and I both could go. We only made it to Waterfall Canyon in Ogden. They're both beautiful. I love them!