September 14, 2008

Shoshone Falls


The weekend of Adam's Graduation his whole family wanted to drive to Twin Falls Idaho and see the Open house of the new Twin Falls Temple. The Temple is just gorgeous! I took better pictures on the Temple grounds, but I can't find them, so I had to show the one I took as we were driving in the parking lot. It looks a lot like the Rexburg Temple, only longer.



After we went through the Temple, we heard about this place called the Shoshone Falls. We all had never been there, so we decided to make the drive and head out there. On our way to the Falls we saw these huge Elk ! I had to stop and get a picture of them. There I was thinking, "Wow, these guys are huge!!! I can't believe how many of them there are!" Then someone broke the news to me that they are tagged and they aren't wild. I was so bummed!





So after my bubble was burst, we all got back in the car and continued to drive to the Falls. Once we go there and walked over the hill, it was incredible!!!







This is Adam's little brother Jacob. He loves to pose for pictures!



This area is just gorgeous!!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Brad and I were dating Shoshone Falls was flooding and it was the most water they have seen in years. We have some pretty neat pictures of the falls. They are absolutely beautiful. I was actually going to call you and see if you wanted to go through the temple with us because Brad's parent's stake was in charge of the open house and the presentation. His aunt actually decorated the church where you went for refreshments... did you go there?