On the 15th of August Adam and I had the opportunity to go to my friend Annie's wedding in the Logan Temple. We not only got to see Annie get married to Wade, but we were also able to meet up with Lisa and Scott. When Annie and I were companions together in Mesa we met Lisa and Scott and began teaching them. Lisa had been prepared long before we ever got to her, and she amazed us with how quickly she learned and soaked up the Gospel. Her son Scott also loved having the missionaries over and Lisa was baptized in September 2004 and Scott was baptized October 2004. They are very strong and faithful and I just absolutely love them. We had a blast spending time with them!
As we were waiting for Annie and Wade to come out of the Temple, we decided to snap a couple shots under the Pine Tree.
The are just the cutest and happiest couple I have ever seen! It was a lot of fun to see them get married. Wade is a Seminary Teacher and Annie is a History Major. They love learning and love being happy! I am glad we got to see them get married!!
As we waited for all the pictures to be taken, we decided to do a little goofing off. We wanted to see how a picture would turn out if we stuck it under water. Our faces were a little distorted, but it was fun to try.
Can I just tell you how much I love this face!?!
This is my favorite smile and when I see it I just
wanna kiss him!It is the most sincere smile ever!
This is my favorite smile and when I see it I just
wanna kiss him!It is the most sincere smile ever!
This is a quick snap shot of me and Annie outside the Temple.
OK, so these next few pictures need a little explaining! One thing you need to know about Annie and Wade, is that they are hilarious! They love being goofy, and when we showed up to her reception, it was perfect! It was totally the Annie I know! Once you went through the traditional greet the Bride, Groom and their parents, you then went under a tent to choose your favorite Balloon Animal. I wanted a little daisy to sit right on top of my head so I went over to make my request. Lisa got her balloon and then Scott got his road runner balloon hat. Now the funny part is, we were trying to decide what kind of balloon we could get for Adam and just couldn't decide. The guy making the balloons said he had something special for him, so we were all waiting with anticipation. When he got closer, we all kept trying to guess what he was making. Then all of a sudden we figured it out! It was a Cow. Now the funny part about that, is when Adam was younger he was licked by a cow and his family thought that was the funniest thing ever. It has always been a Wickern Family inside joke about Adam and Cows. For every birthday, someone would either send him a card or some type of a stuffed cow. So when he finished and made him a cow we thought it was hilarious!
This is a picture of Annie and Wade's Wedding Cake. They had something special for cutting the cake. If you look really closely you can read what is on the sword, it says "Sword of Laban". It was so funny to watch them cut the cake with this huge sword!


1 comments:
No way that cake it awesome with the sword!! I wish i would have thought of that. Creative
Post a Comment