September 9, 2008

Kiss you in the Morning

As I have reflected on these last 2 years I have been amazed at the marriage that I have been so blessed to have. Adam has far exceeded any expectations that I had and continues to amaze me every day. When we were on our Honeymoon in Hawaii 2 years and two weeks ago I remember driving in our little rental car that screamed "tourist" and how excited I was to just have the "Island" experience. Adam immediately showed me his favorite radio station in Hawaii and from then on I have been hooked. I get online and listen to it almost daily. I can't say that I am an islander because I am far from it, but I have always loved the Polynesian Culture and having had the chance to go to the Island I am hooked. I love everything about it! While we were driving to the beach on our first day in Hawaii I was just looking out the window trying to see everything I could and this song came on the radio. I immediately fell in love with it. Every time we got in the car, this song would come on and I would turn it up to sing a long. This song reminds me of just how good I really do have it. I am reminded every morning and night that the Lord really does love me. I have my cute husband by my side and couldn't be happier!! I love you Adam!

2 comments:

mom2ky said...

Congrats on 2 years together! You guys are such a great example to me. I love ya...moe_eesha! LOL.
I love the song, too!

Anonymous said...

Awww... 2 years! We're coming up behind ya! Bringing in the rear! Congrats you two. You guys are wonderful. So, did Adam serve a mission in Hawaii? I was always curious about the entire "island" theme with everything from your wedding to the blog, etc.