So this past week I have heard this phrase a few times, "Leesh, when are you going to update your blog?" Well, things have been pretty busy this past week so I have not had time to do much and really nothing to really write about, just yet. Wait till next week, I will have plenty for ya (Chelsea). After I got off work this morning, I was listening to the Country Music Video's while I was cleaning and heard this song. I thought it was the cutest thing ever and well...it hit home a little. Most of the time I am pretty good, but I definitely have my days, just like my mom. So I said to myself, "Self, why don't you put that on your blog?" what a darn tootin good idear I have! So here ya have it.
July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I loved this video! You can't go wrong with Brad Paisley, that's for darn sure! :0) Thanks for updating your blog--and by the way, I love that new picture of you guys! YOU ROCK!
I loved this video! You can't go wrong with Brad Paisley, that's for darn sure! :0) Thanks for updating your blog--and by the way, I love that new picture of you guys! YOU ROCK!
There we go, we have an update... However i can not wait for next week when everything happens. I love this music video!
WHAT A CUTE SONG AND VIDEO:)
what a cute song and video:)
i love this video he is so cute. your blog looks so cute and you look so happy please keep in touch
ok so I just spent 45 mins playing the stupid mario nintendo game on your blog are you happy.. I can't make it past the dam 2nd level and it's driven me in sane. I put it on my blog cause I'm going to beat it for sure..
Alisha... I think its time for a new post. This post was up before i even left Rexburg and soon i'll be back. Haha and i'll bring your sweet book back to you haha
Adam & Alisha how are you guys. Tell Adam that it was great to see him at my wedding. Sounds like your both doing great. Emily and I have created a blog at ryanemily08.blogspot.com
Take care,
Ryan Anderson
Post a Comment