This past weekend Adam and I went to Utah for my Grandma Valentine's 80th Birthday and we got to see my new niece Elizabeth. We didn't arrive into Utah until about 1:00am because there was too much going on here so it took us a while to leave. Adam had a business trip that he was traveling back from and so we had to wait until he got back from that. Saturday afternoon, we drove to Brigham City where we all had lunch at The Lodge which I think is part of Maddox but I am not sure.
We went previously this year for my Grandpa Vandenberg's 80th birthday too. I don't know why my families choose to drive all the way to Brigham City to celebrate a birthday, still asking myself these questions. However, it was still nice to see our family. I haven't seen many of my cousins, aunts or uncles for several years so it was a nice experience.
Here is Adam, Grandma Valentine and Me after the lunch.
As we were leaving I asked the lady at the front desk to take a picture for us, I wish our camera wasn't so confusing because some people have a hard time figuring it out and then the pictures turn our blurry. Oh well, I am glad she took it for us.
This is my dad and Adam patiently waiting for my mom and I.
I just have to throw this one in there too.
After lunch, we saw this fun fruit and vegetable stand across the street and my mom and I really wanted to stop and check out what they had. I always get so excited about fresh fruit and Veggie stands because we don't get a whole lot of that in Rexburg. It costs and arm and a leg to get any so when I see stands like this I get really excited!! Adam was a good sport and walked around with me and my mom, he also found some really good white peaches which he LOVES! I wish we had more stands like this in Rexburg!!
This is a picture of my mom as we were going in. Cute hair mom!
So after the trip to Brigham we went over to my Brother and Sister -in-laws house to say hi and see the new baby. SHE IS SO TINY! Newborns are so much fun to me. Adam said they are no fun he wants me to give birth to our kids at 18 months old, and I told him that his wife will never walk normal again if that happened. Elizabeth is just so sweet!
This is Baylee and Elizabeth. Baylee loves the new baby and is just so sweet. She loves having her picture taken and kept asking me, "Moe, take my picture...take my picture Moe." She is the cutest thing ever! Here ya go Bay!
This is my girl Izzy. She has a hard time warming up to people but once you start playing with her she seems to do OK. She would come to me, but every time Adam tried to play with her all she would say is "No, no no no no..." She loves that word "NO!" It is hilarious! It is not normal for children to not play with Adam, I don't know what it is, or how he does it, but every child that he is around wants to play with him. So this was a pretty funny experience.
This is the Izzy face when she is saying "No, no no no no..." and then...
She is laughing again, only to immediately start saying "no no no no..." She is a funny girl!
And this is Little Aaron, this is Baylee's brother. He is so much fun!


4 comments:
Oh you look so natural with a baby!! I love your blog it's seriously adorable. i posted some pics of the mission on my blog and uh the one of you driving off with out me on the res. Yeah nice
Oh, I can tell you why they drive to Brigham.. its the coolest lace in the USA! Ya, thats right. (Thats where we live) haha. We were at Maddox that night. You two need to have babies.. you look so cute with her!
Ok that was under Teneseys profile ours is under Matt and Jordan
LEESH!!! You look so cute. I love your haircut! Its HOTT!! :)
You would be such a great mom.. when you guys gonna have kids?
I love your blog!!! It is sooo cute you did a great job! You and your hubby are such a great couple.. you look good together!
Take care my dear!
We need to get together sometime
Post a Comment