Hey everyone, just wanted you to meet my new niece Elizabeth. Can't figure out who she looks like yet, but she is sure adorable! I am excited to get to hold her for the first time this weekend!
Alisha, this is Matts wife Jordan. I was playing through Beckys blog and saw yours... its darling! You and your husband are so cute together! Good to see you have a blog I'll have to tell Matt. If you want to see ours (its private) email me at jhula12@hotmail. Our daughter has one too if you want to see that email to the same address. Cute new neice too.. love babies!
2 comments:
Alisha, this is Matts wife Jordan. I was playing through Beckys blog and saw yours... its darling! You and your husband are so cute together! Good to see you have a blog I'll have to tell Matt. If you want to see ours (its private) email me at jhula12@hotmail. Our daughter has one too if you want to see that email to the same address. Cute new neice too.. love babies!
Alisha! what the heck?! you have a blog?! haha hows everythig gong?? i miss you! keep in touch! you are adorable! lol
Post a Comment