Ok so, funny story, my mom went and got her hair cut really short several months ago and when I asked her why she did it, she said, "because I be sexy now!" I died laughing and Adam and I joke about it all the time now. Well, I have been wanting to get my hair cut for a while, but with my previous job I had to always have my hair pulled back so there was no way I could get it cut short. I haven't had my hair short since I was in High School so Adam managed to talk me into getting my hair cut short again. Most guys don't like short hair, but Adam wanted to see what I would look like with short hair. It is definitely a change, but it's fun.
September 16, 2008
Be sexy now!
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I love it!! It looks great on you!
hey this is how i remember you:) i have so many pictures of us together and you had this same haircut:) it looks great:) i am so happy you finally updated you blog...it has been fun to look at:)
love it love it love it. it is nice to have a hubby who likes different hair other than LONG and boring huh.. well you are sexy now (and always were) woman.
Soooo cute! I love it! :)
You are so cute! You can definitely pull off that short hair! I miss you so much, but I'm glad to see you're doing well! I bet you're super excited to have more room and a better job and you get to stay home! How amazing is that? You totally deserve it! I was so thrilled to see all the new pictures on your blog! I'm not bored at all! Oh and just so you know, I really will be sending your present soon, we've been super busy lately too with our move and just got our internet hooked up today! Anyway, talk to you soon!
I'm jealous... I want to cut mine into a really sharp A-line. It looks wonderful on you... so HOT!
You are a HOTTIE!! Love ya!
SO I love your hair!! It totally reminds me of highschool!! and your apartment is so cute! Its so big, I love it!! and I just found something new about you, you really love cereal and betty crocker haha
Oh ya and I wanted to wish you a really happy birthday on the 24th! I totally remembered on the day but I never told you, So I love you incase you were thinking I didn't lol
and it is adorable! your mom is so funny Leesh.
I love it!! We're twins now, i just did the same thing haha!
Waaaaayyy CUTE HAIR!! I love it! This deserves a toast (Godiva please ;) ).
Post a Comment