July 2, 2008

What Disney Princess Are You?

I saw this on my cousins blog and wondered which one I would be. A little surprised, but something fun to do. Check it out.


You Are Pocahantas!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That totally fits you...

Chelsea Nicole said...

Haha, you pocahantas that's awesome. I would have never ever guessed that. I bet you are stoked out of your mind for tomorrow morning. Working with me so early haha

Becky Jorgensen said...

hey my lady friend! So... I did this test and we're both Pocahontas, cool right haha jk and I wanted to tell you that you blanket below is so cute!! You did just such a good job, you need to teach me. My sister in law makes blankets like those and I love them!! Go Leesh you so crafty!!

Amy said...

The Disney Princess test cracks me up because it's totally right, but very surprising at the same time! :) Hope you and Adam are doing well, we definitely miss you guys! I love reading your blog! Hope you have a wonderful day!

-Amy