
I just wanted to take a minute and express my love and gratitude for the blessing of having a Temple so close. There are so many people that travel hours and even days to visit the Temple for a few hours and we have the blessing of being within walking distance from the House of the Lord. I still remember the day my family and I knelt together hand in hand in the Temple many years ago. Because of that experience, I was blessed with the Priesthood in my home while I was growing up and set a goal for my future family as well. Adam and I had several opportunities to help in the Open House of the Rexburg Temple and as I stood in the Celestial Room, sometimes in silence with no one else there but me, with tears running down my cheeks I thanked my Father in Heaven for the opportunity to be there and for loving us so much to provide a way back into His presence. It is perfect!
April 28, 2008
Rexburg LDS Temple
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh Leesh I got chills when I was reading this! Your so lucky you got to be apart of the Open House. How awesome!!You are such a good person and I love you!!! When are you going to back visiting in Utah?
Post a Comment