
Ok, so my friend Sharon asked me if I would play the piano at her wedding. Let me clue you in on something, I don't play the piano. A good friend of mine taught me how to memorize music by just listening to it and practicing the notes and so I learned a few songs. This was my first time playing the piano in front of a group of people...I was so nervous, I forgot the notes and my fingers were shaking so bad that I kept hitting all the wrong keys. The wedding was beautiful though! :)
April 16, 2008
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Okay so I really can't play the piano either. I can read notes but I HATE counting, so I play at my own rhythm and beat. It especially turns out disasterous when I play for a singing crowd. It was so good to hear from you. You are one Gorgeous girl. Keep in touch.
Hey! I'm glad you found me!! How's everything going? Where are you guys living? email me sometime... chelleulm@gmail.com I'll keep checking back! P.S. I read your message you left on my blog...I have 3 kids...Ha Ha That's even crazier than 2, hu! We're lovin' life!
Hey! I was doing some blog creepin' and I found your blog! You are so cute! It looks like you as happy has ever!! Keep in touch!!
Erin Ulm
(aka you old d YW leader buudy)
Hahaha, I'm glad you figured out the comment thing. I found it yesterday or the day before and haven't had a chance to get back to you on how to do it. I'm so glad we can keep in touch. Brad and I will have to make a trip up to Rexburg. I've actually never been.
AAAAAAAAAAALISHA!!!!! HI woman.. I have on ur page several times and couldn't find on it where to leave messages untill today. how are u? Gosh I miss u sooo much. Your page is so cute. Anyways do u remeber playing the piano out in your garage? Well I can read notes but I can't play for people. I play for myself only ha ha.. I give it to people who can play in church. I bet u did good. And I think it is kinda more of a talent not to read music and play.. u go girl
grrrr I just wrote this long mess and it deleted it. Anyways I've been on your page and coulndn't find a place to comment on your blog till today. yeah! cause I've been wanting to say hi. well.... HI!!! how are you. your page is super cute. Do u remeber playing the piano in your garage when we were little. u know I think it is a better talent to be albe to play by ear then reading. I can read and I still can't play for a crowd to sing to..
Alisha!! I found you through Jessica's blog. I am so glad I found you. You look smoking hot! Finding all my old friends on the internet almost feels like a highschool reunion..without all the funny business.
hey Leesh I wrote a comment and it didn't post. so I'm trying one more time. Cali is so nice I'm defrosting from Rexburg. how are you doing? how's house hunting and work doing? your blog is so cute, you'll have to teach me cause mine is lame.
Post a Comment