I'm ready for a vacation.
Not just because it is 36 degrees and not an ounce of snow in sight in the MIDDLE of January.
No...because this has been one roller coaster ride of emotions this year.
The apartments that have been being built for the past year are finally complete...or so they say. Even though I can see with my naked eye the many "things" yet to be finished, but who am I to say something isn't complete. (even though there are spots left unpainted, drywall that needs patching, hot water heaters that keep going out, landscaping that isn't quite finished, and well...a lounge that isn't 100% decorated, but does it really matter?)
Wanna see some pictures? They are pretty! I know you do.



Why didn't they have cute apartments like these when I was a single student?!?!
We are leaving for Hawaii in about an hour and I can't wait!! I am patiently waiting for our ride to the airport! :)
A few days ago I announced that we were expecting baby#2 and we have been very excited! Unfortunately I went in for a check up on Tuesday and the doctor could not find a heartbeat. It made me sad, but I surprisingly have taken it pretty well because I know it wouldn't have happened if there wasn't a reason. I know that when things like this happen, it us usually because something wasn't matching up right and that baby wouldn't have survived anyway. The doc told me that it just happened because the fetal development was 10 weeks and 6 days, and I went in on my 11 week mark. I had a hard time on Tuesday, but I am doing much better now. I am glad it happened now instead of it happening while we are in Hawaii and I would have had to make an ER visit while we were out there.
Have I mentioned how excited I am for Hawaii?!
I am!
A LOT!!
I can't wait to just lay on the beach while I watch Adam teach Brennon how to surf, while Brennon plays in the sand and while I read a good book by Sister Dalton.
I am going to eat Matsumoto's, pineapple and fresh mango's! Can it get better than that?!
Aloha!
January 19, 2012
Aloha!
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That's a hard thing to go through, but I'm glad you are doing good now. Have fun in the sun! I'm not the least bit jealous about you going to Hawaii.... ;)
Bum deal, girl! Hope you're doing ok though. You sound like you're dealing with it well. Keep your head up and have fun in Hawaii!!
what perfect timing for a vacation! Enjoy every minute of it! :D
hhheeeyyy! I was your ride! It's true, you pretty much can't get better than pineapple, mangos, and shaved ice.... oh wait! You can! Or could've. You could've brought me along.
:)
Hannah... the favorite
Those apartments are beautiful! I'm glad I'm not the manager there, I would feel awful (and angry!) every time something happened to them! I'm excited about your vacation, very fun. I miss Hawaii :(
Sorry about the baby, I am glad you are doing better.
Those apartments are awesome. I would have loves to live in those.
Have fun in hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment