I'm 29 as of yesterday! I think I need some chocolate to take my mind off of it...
Honey..........you're just a chicklet!I have kids older than you.Now excuse me while I go take some Centrum Silver.
You are so ancient. Ha.ha.ha. jk girl. But you need to eat some coca cola chocolate cake. It will cure tour worries. At least that's what I tell myself at 3 am when I'm stuffing my face. Love ya.
I will be comsuming chocolate this Friday...cheers!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
3 comments:
Honey..........you're just a chicklet!
I have kids older than you.
Now excuse me while I go take some Centrum Silver.
You are so ancient. Ha.ha.ha. jk girl. But you need to eat some coca cola chocolate cake. It will cure tour worries. At least that's what I tell myself at 3 am when I'm stuffing my face. Love ya.
I will be comsuming chocolate this Friday...cheers!
Post a Comment