Brennon has found his calling in life...Dancing. The boy loves to dance! It doesn't matter what kind of music is on, it could be Hip Hop, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and even Mormon Tabernacle Choir and he will start swinging his hands, arms and even hips. He even starts bobbing his head if we start whistling, or we tap our hands on the counter or our legs. Long story short, he likes to feel the beat. We have been asked to post a couple of his dancing video's so here are a few.
In this first video, my sister-in-law Hannah and her twin cousins Afton and Alicia and I were all driving to Twin Falls to visit Adam's family for the weekend. Just as we reached the Twin Falls exit he woke up from his nap and heard the music that was playing and this was the result.
In this video, I was folding laundry while Hannah was visiting and Adam came home from work. We turned on some music and it didn't take long for Brennon to get into it. At the beginning of this video, the song is saying something about "getting low" so that is what Brennon starts to do, don't ask me how he knew that. Then whenever we tell him to "pop it" he immediately touches the ground as if he is doing some dance move. Please don't ask where he learns these things, because Adam doesn't dance...and well...I don't dance as much as I used to in High School.
This video was over a month ago and we happened to capture it, every time he dances, he surprises us with a new dance move.
A couple of weekends ago we went to Utah for Adam's sister's wedding at the Salt Lake Temple. Which was so fun and gorgeous by the way, more pictures to come of that.
The night before the wedding Adam and I really wanted to go to Rodizio Grill so we asked my parents if they wanted to go too. Adam is so obsessed with Rodizio, so when we have the time, we try to make it there on our trips to Utah. Anyway, while we were there the Gaucho's had a lot of people to sing to for their birthday and Brennon loved their drums.
Here is another one, but he didn't like the light in his face so he froze up until I turned off the light on my phone off.
October 29, 2010
Dancin
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is awesome! It's so funny how a child's talent can be evident when they are so young!
He's cute!
I sat behind you on Sunday and just smiled. I loved watching you go out with him.
Sorry.
It was cute!
Post a Comment