June 23, 2010

My Happily Ever After

I saw this on my Sister-in-laws blog and wanted to post it too...




This is my "Ever After"




Adam and I- within a few weeks from when we started dating



We took a trip with some friends to Midway, Utah over Conference weekend, this is where I knew I was hooked and I couldn't let this guy go!



Adam invited me to fly out to San Antonio to meet his family for the first time




Our wedding, August 26, 2006



Honeymoon in Hawaii



The day our lives changed forever, July 21, 2009



Our sweet Brennon boy



Brennon 7 months




Brennon 10 months




Wickern family...for Eternity

"...and they lived Happily Ever After"

6 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is very cute! I think you are both a darling couple and just love you!

It's the 32nd Anniversary of our Happily Ever After today.
Loved your post!

Kayleen said...

This is so cute! You guys are the sweetest family!! Love yoU!

Kristen said...

I absolutely love that talk! Your pictures are so cute. Isnt it amazing how fast time flies by. Ive been married to Ryan for 12 years. On one hand, it seems like that was just yesterday, and on the other, I can barely remember what my life was like without him. Im sure grateful for the gospel, and that it truly defines "Happily Ever After"

Leslie said...

Very cute post, Leesh! B is SOOO ADORABLE!!

Rachel said...

Oh sure... Show me up!!! ;o) I LOVE your post! And I have to agree with everything everyone has said above about this post and you guys. It's wonderful to have such awesome women apart of the big eternal Wickern family and the family just keeps getting bigger. My brother is a better man with you in his life and you guys are adorable, not to mention you "bake" adorable, as well - great DNA combo! And yes, I do agree it's your Happily Ever After. I love you guys! And miss you, but will be seeing you guys FINALLY in August for yet another addition to our family. Thanks for sharing your post. I love it!

Brookie said...

i love this talk! i have never heard it before, thank you for posting it! your pictures are sooooo cute!