March 3, 2010

More fun pictures...



Love this...in his board shorts and rash guard



I can't get enough of this smile! I also love that Lauren captured Brennon with a project I did for his room while I was preggers



I wish you could tell that is a surfboard behind him,
but I still EL OH VEE EE this one!



This one just makes me SMILE!

http://adayinwashington.blogspot.com/
laurenwoodardphotos@gmail.com

8 comments:

Rachel said...

He's a cutie!!! I wish I was up taking photos of that little dude!

Missy said...

He is so handsome; look at those beautiful blue eyes! His room sounds adorable!

Loleen said...

Love the pictures, they are awesome. He is so cute and I love the eyes.

mom2ky said...

Oh my stinkin heck! He is such a cutie!!

Darlene said...

So Cute Leesh! It's so fun to see him grow.

PS we really want to see you guys when we come out for the wedding (24-28) I hope you guys can make it out, Call me if you can!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

What a little stinkin doll!

JoAnn said...

Brennon's blue eyes and drool -- serious lady catchers!!!

Kellie and Brad Campbell said...

so cute!!! I miss you guys :)